Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Red Patrol Spell Out (L/XL)
Founded in 1985, Tommy’s 90s era focus on loud palettes, big spell outs and oversized fits went on to define the look of the bubbling U.S. hip-hop scene at the time.
- Era: 90's.
- This thing is a beaut.
- Not had anything like it in before.
- Built to a high standard throughout.
- Soft to touch fleece material.
- Concealable hood.
- Kangaroo pocket across the belly.
- * Slight small marks on the front pocket section.but nothing noticeable.
- Our recommended size: L/XL
- Size on tag: L
- Would fit both a large and an XL.
- Pit to pit: 26" // Length: 30”
Harry our model is 6'2 foot with a 37" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and XL for an oversized look.