Vintage Ralph Lauren Colour Block (M/L)
Founded in 1968, Ralph Lauren Polo focused on ivy-league preppy styles until the late 80s when Brooklyn youth and later the bubbling U.S. hip-hop scene adopted some of Ralph’s louder pieces as part of it’s look.
The bits that followed have stood the test of time thanks to both quality construction and mad designs that modern streetwear brands are still drawing heavily from to this day.
- Era: 90's.
- Popular 90s style stripe design.
- Particularly rare style too.
- Our recommended size: M/L
- Size on tag: L
- Would look great as both a nicely oversized medium and a large.
- Pit to pit: 23" // Length: 29”
Harry our model is 6'2 with a 37" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and XL for an oversized look
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.