Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Navy Pull Over (M/L/XL)
Founded in 1985, Tommy’s 90s era focus on loud palettes, big spell outs and oversized fits went on to define the look of the bubbling U.S. hip-hop scene at the time.
- Era: 90's.
- Beaut of a low key style.
- Lightweight and waterproof.
- Easy to pack away and carry about.
- Big kangaroo pocket on the belly for your bits.
- Drawstrings to adjust the fit.
Our model is wearing the (recommended size) M/L in the photos.
- Our recommended size: M/L
- Size on tag: M
- Would look great as a slightly oversized medium and a large.
- Pit to pit: 23" // Length: 30”
- Our recommended size: XL
- Size on tag: XL
- Pit to pit: 25" // Length: 30”
Deacon our model is 6 foot with a 38" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and XL for an oversized look