Vintage Lacoste Red Cagoule (L/XL)
- Lightweight and waterproof, perfect Summer outerwear.
- Ideal upgrade for that festival poncho.
- Great for travelling too, or just general wear.
- * Some of these cagoules are pretty old (some going as far back as the '70s) so some small water marks, damage or slight discolourations are a possibility. If a cagoule does have these slight imperfections they'll be small or hard/impossible to notice while worn and often completely blend into the colour of the item itself. Any cagoules with big, noticeable damage will be in their own separate product listing so don't sweat.
Our model is wearing the (recommended size) L in the product photos.
- Our recommended size: L
- Size on tag: M
- Pit to pit: 25" // Length: 27”
- Our recommended size: XL
- Size on tag: L
- Pit to pit: 26" // Length: 27”
Deacon our model is 6 foot with a 38" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and XL for an oversized look.