Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Carpenter Short (29"/30")
- Era: 90's.
- Pretty hard to find Tommy denim short.
- Rugged & hard wearing.
- In a style you cant really get nowadays.
- Bit wider and longer than modern day cuts.
- Think old school skate shorts but not as extreme.
- (they look mad just grab them)
For shorts in numbered sizes (like 30" etc) just go by what you would normally for jeans. For swimmers, the size you would buy from a modern day brand will likely be ideal. If you'd like to double check you can measure your waist and check the measurement against the sizing chart in last image.
Extra denim shorts heads up, don't be afraid to pick up a pair larger than your regular size and wear it with a belt.
- Our recommended size: 29"
- Size on tag: 29"
- Waist: 14.5" // Length: 23" // Inside Leg: 11"
- Our recommended size: 30"
- Size on tag: 29" & 31" (we've got two in stock that both fit like a 30")
- Waist: 15" // Length: 24" // Inside Leg: 13"
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.