Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Carpenter Short (29")
- Era: 90's.
- Pretty hard to find Tommy denim short.
- Rugged & hard wearing.
- In a style you cant really get nowadays.
- Bit wider and longer than modern day cuts.
- Think old school skate shorts but not as extreme.
- (they look mad just grab them)
For shorts in numbered sizes (like 30" etc) just go by what you would normally for jeans. For swimmers, the size you would buy from a modern day brand will likely be ideal. If your waist size falls within whats mentioned in the recommended size below you'll be good.
Extra denim shorts heads up, don't be afraid to pick up a pair larger than your regular size and wear it with a belt.
- Our recommended size: 29"
- Size on tag: 29"
- Waist: 15" // Length: 22.5" // Inside Leg: 11"
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.