50s/60s Cowichan Wool Cardigan (M/L)
Crazy unique statement piece outerwear featuring that eye catching hunting graphic and warm, heavyweight construction.
This pattern is attributed to the Mary Maxim needlework/mail order company that had locations in Ontario, Canada and Michigan in the 1950s which would make this piece likely from either the late 50s or 60s, mad.
- Legit vintage piece.
- As warm as it looks.
- No care labels to confirm 100% but likely wool.
- A piece thats completely yours, you're not gonna catch another one in the wild.
- Our recommended size: M/L
- Size on tag: None
- Would suit both a medium and a large.
- Pit to pit: 22.5" // Length: 27”
Harry our model is 6'1 with a 37" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and an XL for an oversized look.
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.