70s Hand Painted Lee Storm Rider Denim Jacket (S)
Absolutely wild hand customised denim jacket on an iconic and likely late '70s era Lee Stormrider denim jacket.
- Mad thing.
- They could have chosen a less valuable denim jacket to customise but hey we're glad they did.
- The tag 'pon left breast pocket puts it in the '70s somewhere.
- The 'made in USA' on the neck tag narrows it down to the late '70s.
- Original blanket lining still intact for warmth.
- Corduroy collar.
- In that Spring/Summer ready denim wash.
Condition: Look at that wear, absolutely delicious. Structurally its all still sound, lining is still intact and all the buttons and pockets still work as you'd expect.
- Our recommended size: S
- Size on tag: Non existant due to age.
- Pit to pit: 23" // Length: 26"
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.