Vintage Chiori New Summer Stripe (L)
This product is sold out
- Era: 80's.
- Crazy piece this.
- Completely new piece recovered from the basement of a streetwear store in Amsterdam that went out of business in '84.
- Quality screen printing and subtle embroidery mix.
- The subtle quilting pops too.
- Chance to own a piece that you'll see absolutely no one else in.
All our vintage pieces are in fantastic condition though some very minor signs of wear may be present due to age.
Any flaws like stains, holes or anything else that would be visible and you'd want to know about will be detailed above and pointed out in the photos so don't sweat.
Any doubt give us a shout - http://m.me/deadstockofficial
- Our recommended size: L
- Size on tag: M
- You may have to roll up the sleeve a notch but we think that may be by design. They wanted people to have the choice between them being a little longer or rolling it up for the regular fit.
- Pit to pit: 22" // Length: 28”
Harry our model is 6'2, with a 37" chest and 32" waist. He’d usually wear a large for a regular fit, medium for a slim fit and XL for an oversized look
Check out our sizing guide for more info here.